Exhibition-competition «Grape Kaleidoscope – 2021»
Published: 28.08.2021 y., 20:17 | Author: glavadm
August 28, 2021 on the territory of NSC «IViV them. V.Ye. Tairova» the annual exhibition-competition» Grape Kaleidoscope – 2021» took place.
19 producers of grapes and wine, honey and handicrafts joined the event, who impressed the visitors of the exhibition with a variety of delicious products.
The exhibition was officially opened by the Head of the Odessa Regional State Administration Hrynevetsky Serhiy Rafailovych, the Head of the Tairovsky Village Council Khasayev Timur Khasanovych, the Deputy Head of the Department of Plant Breeding of NAAS of Ukraine Morgun Lesya Valeriyivna and the Deputy Director for Research and Innovation NSC «IVi. V.Ye. Tairova» Zelenyanska Natalia Nikolaevna.
During the competition, a professional tasting commission evaluated the taste and appearance of more than 100 samples of grapes and determined the winners in the following categories:
- «The best form of 2021» variety Baltimore – Biletsky Sergey Alekseevich;
- «The best seedless form» variety Ararat – Gaidai Andrey Alexandrovich;
- «The best bunch among white berry forms» variety Glory of Ukraine – Moiseenko Maxim Nikolaevich;
- «The best bunch among pink berry forms» variety Libya – Shmaglyuchenko Tetyana Andreevna;
- «The best bunch among dark berry forms» variety Carbonado – Bachynsky Anatoly Leonidovich;
- «Exclusive taste» variety Landysh – Corn Alina;
- «The largest bunch» variety Messenger – Vonzhul Andrey Vasilyevich;
- «The most delicious bunch» variety Perseus – Jaburia Valentin Georgievich.
Together with a team of professional tasters, the opportunity to evaluate the grapes was given to all guests of the festival as part of the folk tasting. The winner in the nomination «People’s Choice 2021» was the variety «Dynka» of the winegrower Moiseenko Maxim Nikolaevich.
The concert accompaniment of the folk ensembles of KZ «Center of Culture and Leisure of Tairove» gave a festive color to the exhibition.